Being nine and a half months pregnant, there is nothing more exciting to me than a night in with some DVD’s (or Netflix). And since it’s raining in San Francisco today, I figure, tonight might be the best night to hunker down with some Twilight Zone and stuff my face with goodies. Here is what I have in store for my raging Friday night (clockwise from top left):
1. NO PANTS! The bigger I get, the less likely it is, you will catch me wearing pants. This nightgown is awesome because it’s on the longer side, so it covers way past my crotch (which is so hard to come by these days). Also, it’s cheap and cute! My other favorite is less colorful, but a little bit more comfortable for when I feel like I don’t need the boob support (TMI?).
2. Mani/Pedi My mani/pedi days have been reduced to a polish change, but I find it really helps in feeling put together when you feel like you are a hot mess. Right now I’m obsessed with Jenna Hipp and her line of polishes that contain no phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene or camphor. I really love the colors, but haven’t tried it, so I can’t say anything for consistency.
3. Prop pillows I’ve tried cuddling with body pillows to help with sleep, but what I always end up using is throw pillows. The are smaller and you can adjust them more easily. I just really like this one from Land of Nod.
4. Cushy Blanket I just really want to cuddle under this chunky knit throw from West Elm.
5. Popcorn Of course, I could make my own popcorn, but for some reason, right now, I’m craving Black Truffle and White Cheddar Popcorn from 479.
6. The goods Twilight Zone is on Netflix right now! It’s going to be a sad day when they remove it. I think I have fallen asleep to every episode they have on there twice. Surprisingly, it doesn’t give me weird dreams.
7. Chocolate-covered-anything-salty Chocolate covered pretzels will do, but I think I might make more of this.
8. A sleep mask For when Tommy get’s home and eventually changes what I’m watching to McClintock or Airplane. I love this one from Anthropologie.